Part Time Retail Assistant
- Location:Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Hours:Friday: 8.30am - 4.00pm Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm Sunday: 10.30am - 4.00pm
- Closing Date:Sat 9th February 2019
We are a manufacturing business with a small but very successful retail outlet on site. The Airsprung Factory Shop is open Friday to Sunday only and has an excellent reputation locally, with many customers visiting on recommendation.
We are looking for a Retail Assistant to work in our factory shop 19 hours per week Friday to Sunday.
Duties will include:-
- Assisting in the sales of beds to the general public
- Advising customers and answering their queries
- Taking payment for purchases
- Processing orders on to the computer system
- Scanning and allocating stock received from the warehouse.
- Lifting, moving and assembling of beds.
The successful candidate will be someone who can work as part of a team but also on their own initiative. They must be reliable, approachable, a good communicator and have a polite and courteous manner.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com
How to apply
If you would like to join our team then please see a list of our current vacancies here with details on how to apply.
Is this job not for you?View other available jobs
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please fill in the contact form below and attach a copy of your CV, or complete an application form here
- For recruitment enquiries use the contact form below: