Head Of Retail Sales (PART TIME)
- Location:Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Hours:28 per week. Friday to Monday
- Closing Date:Sat 20th October 2018
We are a manufacturing business with a small but very successful retail outlet on site. The Airsprung Factory Shop is open Friday to Sunday only and has an excellent reputation locally, with many customers visiting on recommendation.
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Head of Retail Sales to work 28 hours per week (8.30am to 4.30pm Friday to Monday ) to oversee the smooth running of the Airsprung Factory Shop, Factory Shop Website and the transactional clearance of returns. In addition, the successful candidate will support the company with any retail activities that might open up to us in the future.
Reporting to the Senior Trade Planning Manager, the Head of Retail Sales will be responsible for leading, motivating and mentoring a small team of Retail Assistants.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Advising and serving customers
- To supervise and lead a team
- Responsibility of stock accuracy & stock status’ on the computer system,
- Set & monitor KPI’s for the Shop
- Day to day management of the Factory Shop Website
- Agree pricing & introduction of new products with Senior Trade Planning Manager
- Take responsibility and manage the various channels that we have for the sale and clearance of Customer Returns – Jobbers/Auction House/Charities etc
- Keyholder responsibilities
- Lifting, moving and assembling of beds, as required.
- A strong retail background in a supervisory or management role, ideally in furniture retailing.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Able to establish and build on successful working relationships at all levels
- Excellent customer service awareness
- Ability to challenge process and implement improvements
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong computer skills including MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
To apply, please send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
How to apply
If you would like to join our team then please see a list of our current vacancies here with details on how to apply.
Is this job not for you?View other available jobs
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please fill in the contact form below and attach a copy of your CV, or complete an application form here
- For recruitment enquiries use the contact form below: