- Location:Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type:permanent
- Salary:Competitive + Company Car + Company mobile phone + Company laptop
- Closing Date
For Applications:Fri 15th December 2017
Airsprung Beds have a great opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
Who are we?
Airsprung Beds, the biggest division of Airsprung Group PLC, is one of the largest mattress and divan manufacturers in the UK and a leading brand in the bed sector with a sizeable share of the UK market. We supply most of the key retailers – Argos, Shop Direct, Tesco, Asda, Amazon and many more. Airsprung Beds is geared to servicing the growing digital market offering innovative product formats and Direct Home Delivery.
What will you be doing as Sales Executive?
Based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire the successful applicant will be part of the Trade Sector Team and will be responsible for several of our smaller accounts. As Sales Executive you will make regular visits to customers and be responsible for negotiation, ranging and implementation of existing and new business. However, the remit of the Sales Executive is broad and not limited to a conventional sales role.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:-
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Visiting customers to manage new and existing business
- Developing the brand pages for retail catalogues and websites, this will include responsibilities for photography, copy and layout
- Forecasting sales for production and planning purposes
- Leading working parties for new product introductions
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will be measured against defined and quantified objectives relating to their customer Accounts. This will include sales, account profitability and general account management criteria and therefore the ideal candidate will have a good level of experience and understanding of the expectations that this role brings.
The required skills and competencies for this role are, but not limited to:
- Proven experience of sales or sales administration
- A consumer goods background
- Commercial understanding
- Must be results driven with a positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills in person, email and on the phone
- The ability to build and maintain strong and successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A clear focus and a good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and computer literacy.
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- A calm, sensible and methodical approach to their work is essential.
- Flexibility is vital for this role. The job may require occasional overnight stays.
- A driving licence is mandatory for this role
Due to the broad requirements of the role a good level of experience is necessary, however we will consider applications from candidates who can demonstrate a strong background of relevant skills and the ability to work effectively with a demanding workload.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Company Death Benefit (after one years continuous employment)
- Free parking on site
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 DECEMBER 2017
How to apply
If you would like to join our team then please see a list of our current vacancies here with details on how to apply.
Is this job not for you?View other available jobs
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please fill in the contact form below and attach a copy of your CV, or complete an application form here
- For recruitment enquiries use the contact form below: