Part Time Retail Assistant (Friday's Only)
- Location:Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type:permanent
- Working Hours:8.30am - 4.00pm FRIDAY ONLY
- Closing Date
For Applications:Thu 31st August 2017
We are a manufacturing business with a small but very successful retail outlet on site. The Airsprung Factory Shop is open weekends only and has an excellent reputation locally, with many customers visiting on recommendation.
Why work for us?
- We are established – Airsprung has been around for over 150 years and is one of the biggest brands in the bed market.
- We have great people – We boast a workforce of over 300 people, many of which have chosen to stay with Airsprung for many years and we do not take that loyalty for granted. This is an excellent indicator that our team enjoy working for us, and with each other.
- You will be selling a superb product – The Airsprung Factory shop is well known in the local area and has an outstanding reputation for selling good quality products at excellent value.
What will you be doing?
This role is working within a small team of retail assistants on Friday’s only. You will be required to work 8.30am – 4.00pm on the Friday and your main duties will include, but are not limited to:-
- Interacting with customers and answering any queries they may have
- Taking payment for purchases
- Processing orders onto a computer system
- Scanning and allocation of stock received from the Warehouse
- Lifting, moving and assembling of beds
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is of clean and tidy appearance, able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative, has a polite and courteous manner, is approachable, is a good communicator and has basic numeracy skills.
What do we offer in return?
- Hourly rate above national minimum wage
- Holiday scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Death benefit scheme
- Free uniform fleece
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Exclusive sales for staff only
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or press the Apply Now button
How to apply
If you would like to join our team then please see a list of our current vacancies here with details on how to apply.
Is this job not for you?View other available jobs
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please fill in the contact form below and attach a copy of your CV, or complete an application form here
- For recruitment enquiries use the contact form below: